Heart Attack Tools and Resources
Recovering from heart attack is a team effort. You are not in this alone. The American Heart Association can help you understand and manage your condition. Consider us your partner for heart-healthy living.
Learn about heart attacks
Use our educational resources to learn more about heart attacks:
- Heart attack warning signs infographic (PDF)
- Patient information sheets: heart attack
- What is a heart attack?
- How will I recover from my heart attack?
- What are the warning signs of heart attack?
- What is dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT)?
- The details on cardiac rehabilitation
- Lasting change: Healthy for Good
- Watch, Learn and Live animations library
Manage your condition with these tools:
- Heart attack discharge worksheet English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- Cardiac rehabilitation referral card English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- Infographic: Five ways to lower your risk of a second heart attack English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- Downloadable medication tracker English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
Connect with others
- Join our growing Support Network to connect with other survivors
Support That Lifts You Up
Our online community of patients, survivors and caregivers is here to keep you going no matter the obstacles. We’ve been there, and we won’t let you go it alone.