- Rehab is made to increase your independence. Watch the Making Rehab Decisions After Stroke Video (link opens in new window)to ensure you are asking the right questions.
- Learn what to expect in medical rehab, how to choose the right rehab facility and the questions you should ask your healthcare provider. Patient Guide to Making Rehab Decisions (PDF).
- Make sure you know the questions you should ask at the hospital, before discharge, for rehab providers and even questions your family members should be asking with the Patient Quick Sheet to Rehab Planning (PDF).
- Move your rehab path forward with the Life After Stoke Guide (PDF). With time, new routines will become second nature. Rehabilitation can build your strength, capability and confidence. Guide also available in Spanish.
- Do you know What to Expect From Stroke Rehabilitation (PDF)? Follow the basics of stroke rehab and talk to your doctor to determine which option is best for you and your specific rehab needs.
- Learn how stroke survivors can Get The Most Out of Rehab (Video) when participating in acute rehab, sub-acute rehab or a skilled nursing facility..
Rehab Activation Resources
- Stroke Rehab Resources Activation Kit (PDF). Use this toolkit to share resources to help survivors make the best possible rehab decisions and to improve patient outcomes.