What is rehabilitation? What will I do there? Am I well enough to start? Use the materials below to answers your post-stroke rehabilitation questions. Interested in the 2016 Stroke Rehabilitation Guidelines and how they impact your health care provider's treatment decisions? Learn more here.
Patient and Caregiver Focused Rehabilitation Resources
- Making Rehabilitation Decisions Guide (PDF)
- Let's Talk About Stroke and Rehabilitation (PDF)
- Aphasia Communicating Through Barriers
- Daily Home Care Guide (PDF)
- Daily Home Care Guide (Editable)
- Condition and Prevention Resources
- Stroke Rehabilitation Recommendations (PDF)
- Stroke Rehabilitation Planning List (PDF)
- What to Expect at Rehab Infographic
- Getting the Most out of Rehabilitation (Video)
Looking for Stroke Information?
If you are a stroke survivor, caregiver or a family member looking for information and support, please connect with our trained stroke specialists through Stroke Family Warmline.
If you are a group, organization or a hospital system looking for stroke education materials, order them here.