Stroke and Brain Injury Support and Education Group
- Encinitas, California 92024
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday every month
- 2:30 PM - 3:40 PM Pacific
- Deborah Pimstone
Meet with stroke and brain injury survivors, caregivers
and loved ones.
This group is free and open to the community.
• Receive information and resources
• Reinforce inner strengths
• Learn self-care strategies
• Develop encouraging peer relationships
• Continue a life of meaning and purpose
Please email group facilitator, Deborah Pimstone at [email protected] to get on list to receive link for virtual meetings.
Educational support, Emotional support, Regular Meetings, Social support
Stroke (hemorrhagic) survivors, Stroke (ischemic) survivors, Traumatic brain injury
Please contact the support group before arriving to confirm meeting location, date, and time.
Disclaimer: Our stroke support group registry includes groups that are independent of American Stroke Association. Discussion topics do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.