Kaiser Permanente Road to Recovery Stroke Support Group
- Every Week
- 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Pacific
- Jade Diaz
- 7th floor, 7West Waiting Room
- Provides a forum for learning about stroke recovery process.
- Provides resources and information.
- A supportive environment
- Connect with other survivors and caregivers
- Reach out to a network of experts
Caregivers welcome, Educational support, Emotional support, In-person support, Regular Meetings, Social support
Aphasia, Grief support, Open to anyone in the community, Stroke (hemorrhagic) survivors, Stroke (ischemic) survivors
Please contact the support group before arriving to confirm meeting location, date, and time.
Disclaimer: Our stroke support group registry includes groups that are independent of American Stroke Association. Discussion topics do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.