INSPIRE Virtual Caregiver Support
- St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Stroke Caregiver Support Group-
• Caregivers need support too! You are not alone!
• Hear other caregivers share experiences as you navigate this journey together.
• Supportive group lets you gain answers to your concerns and questions as you help the stroke survivor adjust.
• Meet new friends.
• Great virtual meeting to add to your calendar!
Please e-mail [email protected] or call 952-993-6789 for meeting invitations and links
Caregivers welcome, Online support, Regular Meetings
Open to anyone in the community
Please contact the support group before arriving to confirm meeting location, date, and time.
Disclaimer: Our stroke support group registry includes groups that are independent of American Stroke Association. Discussion topics do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.