Baylor Scott & White Temple Stroke Support Group
Caregivers, Medical Professionals, Survivors
- Mrs. Alex Curra-Spurger, APRN
- (512) 724-4179
- Preferred Contact Method: Email
- Every other month, generally the first or second Tuesday of the month
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Central
- Brindley Circles, 5th floor, room 504
Activity program, Caregivers welcome, Community Outreach, Educational support, Emotional support, In-person support, Regular Meetings, Social support
Aphasia, Grief support, Inpatients, Open to anyone in the community, Outpatients, Peer visitation, Stroke (hemorrhagic) survivors, Stroke (ischemic) survivors
Please contact the support group before arriving to confirm meeting location, date, and time.
Disclaimer: Our stroke support group registry includes groups that are independent of American Stroke Association. Discussion topics do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.