Our newly redesigned Stroke Hero Awards will be presented in six categories to those who educate, inspire and bring awareness about stroke locally or nationally.
How to enter:
- Submit entries online via our website at stroke.org/HeroAwards.
- Once a nomination is submitted, it can’t be modified or edited and is considered final. We’ll let you know we have it within 48 business hours.
- We can accept nominations in any language, so submit in the language with which you feel most comfortable.
- All nominations must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CST on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2022.
- More information is available at stroke.org/HeroAwards.
- Send questions to [email protected].
All nominations require:
- Contact information for person submitting nomination and nominee
- If nominee is under 18 years old, contact information for the minor’s legal guardian is also required
- A brief overview of why the nominee should win
A detailed response about how the nominee educates, inspires and brings awareness to stroke locally or nationally
- Agreement to the Stroke Hero Awards rules
Helpful extras (not required, but nice to have):
- Details or examples that help the judging panel to connect to the nominee’s story and help describe why they are unique
- What the nominee has done to promote health equity regarding stroke
- Numeric or quantitative data (to indicate numbers of people reached, improvements made, etc.)
- Links to any publicly viewable photos, videos or other supporting information