Teaching our youth at an early age how to lead heart-healthy lives can have an enormous impact on their future health. The Youth Market Team at the American Heart Association is working with school administrators, teachers, nurses, and other leadership groups to develop the new Kids Heart Challenge program at individual schools. Below you'll find quick links and information to helpful resources for organizing successful events at your school!
- Everything you need to sign up, plan and hold a Kids Heart Challenge event.
- Please check back often, as we will be adding new resources over time.
Stories from the Heart
- Brian Lackey's Story and Brian's Video (VIDEO)(link opens in new window)
- Cassandra’s Story (VIDEO)(link opens in new window)
Wear Red Day
- Boost your child’s prize level with Matching Gifts! Did you know thousands of companies match employee donations to non-profits?
- Check if your company will match your donations here http://matchinggifts.com/aha(link opens in new window)
- Contact our Matching Gifts Specialist Liz Flynn at: [email protected] or (p) 203-303-3377 or (f) 203-303-3377
Connect with Us!
- Follow the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association social media accounts in your region (PDF)(link opens in new window) for information on additional Kids Heart Challenge events in your community, health tips, the latest heart and stroke news!