Minnesota Statewide Cardiovascular Summit
Minnesota Statewide Cardiovascular Summit - May 21, 2021 Virtual Program
American Heart Association Links
Quality Improvement | American Heart Association
Hypertension Guideline Resources
Target: Type II Diabetes
Cholesterol for Professionals
Heart Failure Tools and Resources | American Heart Association
2020 AHA Updates on Maternal Resuscitation Cardiac Arrest
2020 ACC/AHA Clinical Performance and Quality Measures
Mission: Lifeline | American Heart Association
- Opening Slides and American Heart Association Updates
- Benefits of Pre-hospital ECG in Recognition of STEMI
- Setting the Standard in MN for Optimal Chest Pain and Heart Attack Care
- STEMI Case Review and Lessons Learned
- Mobile Resuscitation Consortium
- American Heart Association and the Joint Commission
- Pulmonary Hypertension/Right Heart Failure: Update and Developing a Rural PH Practice
- Technology in Heart Failure and 2021 Guideline Updates
- Antihypertensives, Antilipidemics, and Antithrombotics. Oh My!
- Anticoagulation Periprocedural Management: Less Bridging and More Decisioning!
- Pregnancy: The Fourth Trimester and Cardiovascular Risk
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection: Time to Improve Our Systems of Care
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
- Contact: Rick Little [email protected]
Delivering optimal cardiovascular care, research, and education to improve the health of our community through patient-focused, digitally supported, and data-driven innovation.
Handout: World-class cardiovascular care: Setting the standard (PDF)
- Contact: Chris Leighton [email protected]