Heart of the Southeast
We are incredibly grateful for donors and volunteers like you
More stories from the heart
See your impact through the eyes of lives saved.
The fight for her life
Women’s heart attack symptoms differ from men’s
CPR Saves 14 year old in Georgia
Teenager suffers stroke, finds the will to recover
Mission in Motion
With your support, we’re improving the health of communities big and small.
With health equity as our guiding focus, we’re making an impact in several key areas:
- Reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke in women through our Go Red for Women campaign
- Providing research and rapid response for COVID with our Don’t Die of Doubt campaign, flu shot awareness, and community response
- Eliminating nicotine use by raising awareness and impacting school and community policy on tobacco & vaping
- Reducing chronic conditions, heart attack, and stroke for patients and monitoring blood pressure through community relationships and local clinics
- Promoting healthy living by increasing nutrition security and helping to improve mental health and well-being in our community
All of this is fueled by our foundation of scientific research, advocacy efforts, our new social impact fund, emergency cardiovascular care, and quality of care.
Put your hearts first this holiday season
It’s the most wonderful time of year… to get healthier together!
Join the Movement to be Healthy for Good
The holidays are all about family, friends, fun and food! Get our Taste of the Holidays digital recipe booklet for free when you join Healthy for Good. This guide offers tips and recipes to help you celebrate the season without putting your healthy habits on hold.
Stressed? Let’s be well together.
Darker days. Extra desserts. How can we make the holidays less stressful? Get enough sleep, practice mindfulness, manage stress, keep the mind and body fit, connect socially, and more.
‘Tis the season to be active
Get that holiday heart pumping! It doesn’t matter how you do it. Find ways to exercise that you enjoy and can weave into your routine. Better yet? Get the whole family moving to stay warm. No fireplace required.