Bi-State Cardiovascular Education Consortium
To provide multiple opportunities to obtain a variety of quality cardiovascular specific education for health care professionals in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area on both sides of the state line.
The objectives of this organization are:
- Provide health care professionals with quality cardiovascular education.
- Collaborate with the AHA mission lifeline STEMI/Stroke group to identify educational opportunities based on data review and analysis.
- Improve systems of STEMI care throughout Missouri and Kansas through education.
For questions or more information about the Bi-State Cardiovascular Education Consortium, please contact: [email protected]
Kansas City Cardiac Symposium Presentations November 2019
- Cardiooncology Flyby
- Atrial Fibrillation in Heart Failure
- Biventricular Pacing and Non Responders
- Cardiac Amyloid
- Cardiac Troponin Testing
- Get With The Guidelines Heart Failure
- Guideline Directed Therapies
- Heart Smart
- Intracardiac Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Mitral Valve Therapies for Heart Failure Patients
- Palliative Medicine
- Primary Prevention and Risk Stratification
- Zwolle Risk Score
- Get With The Guidelines Coronary Artery Disease