You are here

Workplace Giving

Workplace giving programs provide an easy way for you to contribute to the fight against stroke. Contact your payroll department to inquire about having a portion of your salary dedicated to National Stroke Association on a regular basis.

Community Health Charities

Combined Federal CampaignNational Stroke Association proudly partners with Community Health Charities, the largest workplace giving program devoted solely to health in the Public and Private Sectors of the Employee Giving Campaigns.  If you don't find us ask your employer to add our name.

Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)

Combined Federal CampaignSupport National Stroke Association through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) by selecting the designated code number: 11378. Also be sure to look for National Stroke Association on the designated lists for your state, city, county, or school employee giving campaigns!

Corporate Employee Gift Programs

Your company may have its own Corporate Employee Gift Program or participate in the United Way. Ask if you can designate National Stroke Association under the Donor Designation Program for your local United Way (United Way number: 057179).

Find a Support Group


Get Involved


For over 30 years we have been the trusted source for free resources and education to the stroke community. Together, we empower survivors and their circle of care to thrive after stroke. Make your tax-deductible donation today to support the growing needs of the stroke community.