© 2023 American Heart Association, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.
American Heart Association copyright materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations or corporations other than the AHA, its affiliates, divisions and units without the prior written permission of the Legal Department at the AHA National Center.
The information contained in this American Heart Association (AHA) website is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and the AHA recommends consultation with your doctor or health care professional. Visit the Copyright Permission Guidelines page for more copyright permission request information or reference the links on this page that are listed under "Copyright Pages".
Copyright and Trademark Violations
The American Heart Association takes intellectual property rights seriously. We work diligently to ensure that our works do not infringe on anyone else's rights and that others do not infringe on the AHA's intellectual property rights.
Visit the DMCA Notification Guidelines page for more information about how to report a copyright violation
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright Permission Guidelines
- Copyright Request
- Guidelines for Use of American Heart Association Materials in Electronic Format
- Guidelines for Use of American Heart Association Emergency Cardiac Care
- Guidelines for Use of American Heart Association Recipes
- Guidelines for Requests to Translate American Heart Association Materials