Mental health affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. We often overlook our mental wellbeing but can affect our physical health and it's a key component to our overall wellbeing. We've compiled some resources to help you when you need it most.
Financial Wellbeing [3:23] Michelle Weisenbach shares tips about financial planning and savings strategies. Do you have a plan to get you where you want to go? If not, now is the time to get started.
Mental Wellbeing [3:35] Steve Frost shares tips to manage stress, build resiliency and improve mental wellbeing.
- How to Stay Heart Healthy, Even When You're Feeling Down (PDF)
- How to Upgrade Your Morning Routine (PDF)
- Redefining Failure (PDF)
- Stress and Heart Health (PDF)
- Clean Up Sleep Hygiene Resources 11x17 (PDF)
- Depression and Heart Health Infographic (PDF)
- Take Time to Meditate Poster 11x17 (PDF)
- Stress Less Poster 11x17 (PDF)
For additional resources from the on mental wellbeing and stress management delve into our healthy lifestyle section. If you are interested in industry-specific messaging around this topic, please contact Lily.Banning@heart.org to discuss ways we can partner.