Stroke Center Network (SCN) is the only network of individuals and facilities dedicated to developing excellence in acute and rehabilitative stroke care. By becoming a member you will gain access to a large body of stroke knowledge, best practices, and join more than 175 member facilities representing teams of all sizes and various stages of development. Explore the best reasons to join SCN today.
- Free and discounted access to the accredited Stroke Nurse Education Modules
- Accredited continuing education webinars and courses
- Non-accredited professional development programs
- NIHSS training and testing tools and services
- A web seal that identifies your facility as a member. The seal can be placed on the your website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Membership benefits are developed in direct response to member needs and are available to all employees affiliated with the member organization.
- Subscription to the Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (in print and online)
- Opportunities for professional networking and best-practice sharing
- Career Center discounts
- Access to the Professional Members-only e-newsletter
Resources And Tools
- Community and patient education materials including unlimited copies of StrokeSmart®magazine
- Survivor and caregiver resources
Discounts And Advertising
- Discount on Corazon’s Cerebros patient management system
- Co-branding opportunities
The SCN membership package is an estimated value of $10,000. The return on your investment is clear—for your organization, your stroke team, and your community.