Professional Society members are a group of professionals dedicated to improving their skills and delivering the very best in stroke care. Professional Society is designed for individual stroke care professionals working at various points along the continuum of care.
Resources And Tools
- Discounted access to the accredited Stroke Nurse Education Modules
- Discounted access to the online continuing education course entitled Stroke Rehabilitation: A function based Approach for PT’s, OT’s and their assistants
- Free accredited continuing education webinars presentation by National Stroke Association
- Free non-accredited professional development programs
- Free (online) and discounted (paper) NIHSS training and testing tools and services
- Discounted community and patient education materials
- A web seal that identifies you as a member. The seal can be placed on your LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Subscription to the Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases in print and online (Premium membership level)
- Opportunities for professional networking and best-practice sharing
- Career Center discounts
- Access to the Professional Members-only newsletter
How Much Does It Cost?
Join at the premium level and receive a free subscription to the print and online version of the Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases.
Membership Dues: $175 per year
Join as a basic member to receive free webinars, discounted education and networking opportunities. The Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases is not included in this membership level.
Membership Dues: $80 per year
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-754-0934 for more information on membership benefits and how to join.