National Stroke Association’s 11 accredited online Stroke Nurse Education Modules are ideal for those who are new to stroke as well as for seasoned stroke care providers committed to keeping their stroke knowledge and practice up-to-date. The completion of all 10 modules will result in the achievement of a minimum of eight contact hours which is consistent with The Joint Commission’s requirements for core stroke team members.
Nonmember: $20.00 per module
National Stroke Association Members: Free. Members of National Stroke Association’s Professional Membership Programs receive free and/or discounted access.
American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) Members: $15.00 per module.
- Stroke 101: Anatomy and Physiology
- Neurologic Assessments
- Interpreting Stroke Imaging and Other Diagnostics
- Limiting Complications of Stroke
- Patient and Care Partner Education
- Stroke Therapies and Nursing Care
- Preventative Nursing Care for Neurological Deficits
- Stroke on the Critical Care Unit
- Rehabilitation Nursing for Stroke
- Stroke Rapid Response (for EMS and other urgent care providers)
- Young People and Stroke