Welcome Professional Society members
You are a dedicated group of professionals working to improve your skills and deliver the very best in stroke care. No matter where you are in the continuum of care, take advantage of all your member benefits including online education, discounted resources for your patients, and more.
Tools and Resources
Discounted community and patient education materials
Professional Society members can order educational, promotional items and survivor and provider resources at a 10 percent discount and free shipping for U.S. orders. To ensure you receive your member discount, download the discounted resources order forms below and fax to 303-649-1328 or email us. You can also call 1-800-STROKES, identify yourself as a Professional Society member and place your order. Online ordering will be available soon.
Professional educational opportunities
Professional Society members can take advantage of free accredited and non-accredited educational programs covering a variety of topics. Below you will find links to free and discounted educational opportunities.
- NIHSS online testing
- View archived webinars
- Stroke Nurse Education Modules (discount available) – Each module is available to Professional Society members for only $15, which is 25 percent off the regular price. Ideal for new and veteran stroke nurses and other stroke care professionals.
- Stroke Rehabilitation Modules – Professional Society members may also access accredited online Stroke Rehab Education Modules specifically designed for physical therapists, occupational therapists and their assistants. Modules are based on the Glen Gillen textbook “Stroke Rehabilitation: A Function-based Approach.” Each module includes 10 contact hours, post-tests and completion certificates. Members receive exclusive discounted rates on modules and other course purchases.
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist (CSRS) – Professional Society members receive a 10% discount off the CSRS registration fee and $25 off the exam.
Patient Education Resources
Other membership benefits
- Download your Professional Society Web Seal to place on your website.
- Online Career Center – For members seeking or recruiting candidates for a position. Members receive a special discount on ad rates.
- E-newsletter – Professional Society members receive a bi-monthly e-newsletter featuring information on upcoming educational programs, new benefits and resources