Our Stroke Challenge Team, Your Way!
Each year we
support the stroke community through our Stroke
Challenge team. We recognize that not everyone can run a marathon or travel
a great distance to join one of our official
charity partnerships. We invite you
to join a growing group within the stroke community and participate on our Stroke Challenge team however you want—your
event, your way!
hundreds of races every year that you can join. Whatever the distance or
activity, National Stroke Association encourages your participation! Getting
active for stroke not only raises awareness and funds but also reduces your own
risk for stroke.
How It Works
- Find an event in your community that fits your lifestyle and needs.
- Create a personal
- Share your page and stroke story with your friends and family and ask
them to support your efforts on our Stroke Challenge team.
- Let us know how we can help you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Stroke Challenge Team
- Opportunity to participate in
honor of your own experience or that of a loved one touched by stroke
- Access to National Stroke
Association’s personal fundraising website to set up your
online fundraising page
- Access to an amazing team of
participants and volunteers
- National Stroke Association race
shirt (with a $500 fundraising minimum)
- Online social networking group to
connect with other endurance team members
Challenge Team Member Responsibilities
- Participate in online fundraising
with a goal of $500 total raised
- Registration and associated fees for
the athletic event of your choice
- Coordinate and purchase all
travel and hotel arrangements (if applicable)