Participate in a personal endurance event in your community
If you are not able to participate in one of our official charity partnership events, you may still join our Stroke Challenge team. Individuals are encouraged to participate in an endurance event of their choice while raising funds and stroke awareness in their communities.
There are hundreds of races every year that you can join. Whatever the distance or activity, National Stroke Association encourages your participation! Getting active for stroke not only raises awareness and funds but also reduces your own risk for stroke.
If you are planning to participate in an event and want to raise money and awareness for stroke, join our Stroke Challenge team.
Follow the easy instructions to complete your personal fundraising page.
Personalize the page with photos, your story and progress on your training.
View your personal fundraising page live online when you finish.
Email your friends, family and colleagues to share your personal fundraising page.
Use the Champion Center to update your page at any time.
For more information about participating in an event in your community, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunity to participate in honor of your own experience or that of a loved one touched by stroke
- Access to National Stroke Association’s personal fundraising website to set up your
online fundraising page
- Access to an amazing team of participants and volunteers
- National Stroke Association race shirt (with a $500 fundraising minimum)
- Online social networking group to connect with other endurance team members
Team Member Responsibilities
- Participate in online fundraising with a goal of $500 total raised
- Register and pay for the athletic event of your choice
- Coordinate and purchase all travel and hotel arrangements (if applicable)