Stroke Rapid Response™ Prehospital Education Training
Stroke Rapid Response™ Online
Stroke Rapid Response™ Online is an individualized, accredited 2-hour training program for participants to learn about stroke at any time, place, and pace they choose. Participants can earn up to two contact hours. And, it’s cost-friendly -- only $20 for the program!
This program is designed to assist prehospital and hospital personnel in the education of EMS providers, including emergency medical technicians, paramedics, first responders and dispatchers, important information about their invaluable roles in stroke treatment and outcomes.
Detailed Instructions for Accessing Stroke Rapid Response™ Online
STEP 1: GO TO http://www.aheconnect.com/nsa/
STEP 2: CREATE A PERSONAL USER ACCOUNT
- Click on the Help tab on the top menu bar to check that your computer meets the minimum specifications for taking Stroke Rapid Response™ Online. Please contact Tripp Minich at 336-832-2332 or by email at Tripp.Minich@mosescone.com if you have problems using the site.
- Click on the NEW USERS tab on the menu bar.
- Click on the link "click here to create your account login."
- Complete all the steps of the Account Creation Wizard as directed.
STEP 3: LOGIN TO THE SYSTEM
- Once you have established an account on AHEConnect, you will use the login and password that you selected in the Online Account Profile Form to register.
- Click on the Login link on the menu bar. Enter your new login and password.
- Your personal MY CE Area will be displayed. You will see the course title “Stroke Rapid Response™ Online” under the COURSES tab. You may access this course at any time, by clicking on the course title.
STEP 4: REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- Click on the COURSES tab on the top menu bar to see a list of available courses. Select "Stroke Rapid Response™ Online."
- To enroll in the course, click on the “click here to register for this course” link.
- The Online Registration Form- Step 1 of 2 will be displayed. Review the information and if it is correct, click on the Continue button. If you need to update your personal record, click on the link provided.
- You will receive a Registration Confirmation and/or Receipt informing you that you have registered for the course.
STEP 5: ACCESS THE COURSE
- You may access the registered course any time by clicking on the MY CE tab and clicking on the course title link.
- NOTE: if called away by an emergency while accessing the course, log off. You can log back in at a later date where you left off.