National Stroke Association offers programs that will meet The Joint Commission and other certifying organization requirements for stroke education.
- Nurse modules: The Stroke Nurse Education series consists of 10 online modules. Members receive 30 free modules and a discount on additional modules.
- Rehab modules: This six-module online course is based on Glen Gillen’s textbook, Stroke Rehabilitation: A Function-based Approach. Members receive one free module and a discount on additional modules.
- Live and archived webinars: Webinars include Planning for a Successful Transition from Rehab, An Update on Systems of Care for Transient Ischemic Attack and more.
- NIH stroke scale exam: Get online or hard copies of the exam, plus scoring and certificates of completion. Members receive the exam free.
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist (CSRS) program: CSRS consists of seminars (8 hours each) and a certification exam for PTs, OTs and their assistants. Members receive discounts on the registration, exam and recertification fees.
Contact us today at 303-754-0935 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the above educational programs and other member benefits.