2013 Marine Corps Marathon
Oct. 27, 2013
Join or Support Our 2013 Marine Corps Marathon Stroke Challenge team!
National Stroke Association is a 2013 charity partner of the Marine Corps Marathon and will support a team of athletes in the 26.2-mile race through our nation’s capital. By participating as a member of the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon Stroke Challenge team, you’ll have the opportunity to support compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and support for all impacted by stroke.
Registration for the 2013 National Stroke Association Marine Corps Marathon team is closed.
Individuals with a confirmed spot in this event are welcome to join the team and make a difference for stroke. Please contact Crystal Blaylock at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Guaranteed entry into the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon Stroke Challenge team
- Opportunity to participate in honor of your
own experience or that of a loved one touched by stroke
- Access to National Stroke Association’s
personal fundraising website to set up your online fundraising page
- Access to an amazing team of participants and
- National Stroke Association Stroke Challenge team dry-fit shirt
Team Member Responsibilities
Meet or exceed the fundraising minimum by Dec. 31, 2013
- Coordinate and purchase all travel and hotel arrangements
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.
Back to Top | Printer Friendly Version